Building a website to manage your business and make it successful requires a good web hosting provider. In the world of internet, people have options to check out all the web hosting companies that are available in the market. However, the decision of choosing a web hosting company for your business is certainly not an easy task. You need to carefully understand what the web hosting company is all about and whether it would help your business to achieve success and earn innumerable profits. Well, if you are on the lookout for an effective hosting provider, you should consider Bluehost.
Bluehost is basically a shared hosting provider acquired by Endurance International Group. The hosting company is one amongst the 20 biggest web hosting companies in the world that collectively hosts more than 1.9 million domains along with its sister concern companies popularly known as FastDomain and HostMonster. Bluehost was identified during the analysis of webhosting services in shared online learning programs. The company was established in the year 1996 with an objective to offer hosting services to its clients to ensure that their websites grow successfully.
How Does Bluehost Work?
Bluehost provides a guide so as to make its users understand the basics of web hosting accounts and also the useful features offered to them. With the help of the hosting account, users can manage and create their website in addition to emails, web applications, and so on. The user guide by Bluehost helps its users to get started with their hosting accounts and also get well versed with domain name transfer, email account setup and access, File Manager, FTP usage, managing passwords and website building.
Manage your Domains: Bluehost allows its users to understand the process of hosting in a step-by-step manner and the first step involves transferring domain in order to get your website functional. In addition, the existing domain can be transferred to the new account.
Access Your Emails: Email account setup is another crucial step in the process of website building. The hosting account has access to email accounts limitlessly. Once you start setting up your emails, you can choose one from the Bluehost webmail clients. Thereafter, the email clients that you choose can be utilized to configure it on your email.
Build Your Website: There are several options to choose from while setting up your website at Bluehost. If you possess a website, you can upload it to the Bluehost servers and manage it through your new hosting account. But, if your website was not created already, you can easily build one without any hassles. The new hosting account allows you to use Simple Scripts to download a site builder or CMS in order to get your website going.
Overview of Bluehost Features
- Unlimited Bandwidth: Well, it’s known to all that a good web hosting company not only offers quality customer service, but a lot more than that. As far as the features of Bluehost is concerned, it offers some of the highest bandwidth and disk space regardless of the kind of hosting plans you choose. It offers the required support to your website and also provides room to excel. Bluehost offers all the necessary applications and tools needed for designing, launching, and managing your website.
- cPanel: When it comes to cPanel, Bluehost offers one of the top hosting control panels with every account. The user-friendly interface offers quick access to various management tools that are built as per statistics, security, database management, marketing and promotion, and email. In particular, the cPanel’s statistics software is admired by maximum users as it helps them to maintain, manage, measure, and improvises the performance of their websites. It provides information in depth about page errors, bandwidth usage, missing images, web traffic, and so on.
- Free Website Builder: If you require tools to launch and design your website, the hosting company comes with a FrontPage extensions and website builder for free. If your objective is to create a website in order to make it more engaging and effective, Fantastico makes it easy and quick to include additional web elements as well as functionality like a forum, poll, or blog.
- Other Hosting Features: In addition to the above hosting features, the other useful features include web based email solution, unlimited GB towards site transfer, add-on domains, parked domains, email account forwards, and protection from spam assassin.
- Ecommerce Features: Diaries secured with password, free generated certificate, SSL secured server, Open GPG or PGP encryption, and so forth.
- Advanced Technology Features: Linux operating system, diesel generator for power backup, round the clock network check, 10 GB Ethernet connection, courtesy site support, servers from double quad processors, and apache server.
- Multimedia Features: Audio and video support in real time, streamed audio and video support, MIDI file support, incorporation of MIME types that can be customized, and more
Benefits of choosing Bluehost
- Advanced Technology: Bluehost makes use of the latest technology servers so that your website quickly loads for the visitors. The data center of Bluehost supports a wide range of advanced features in order to help your website perform at its best. The multiple power supplies in addition to the technical staff constantly checking the network ensures that the website runs smoothly. These are some of the advanced characteristics of Bluehost.
- Solid Support: One of the most powerful web hosting providers in the industry popularly known as Bluehost has indeed built a good reputation as it delivers comprehensive and attractive web hosting packages that are not only reliable, but also priced reasonably. The success of Bluehost mainly lies in its quick and efficient customer service. The company offers 24/7 support through live chat, phone, and online ticket system. In addition, the self-help knowledge section features around 300 articles on most of the web hosting topics that you can imagine.
- Ease of Use: As stated earlier, the web hosting firm provides the top control panels that make it easier to manage and control the website. It allows you to check stats to include email accounts, and also improve the functionality of your website. In addition, the layout of the control panel can be customized to match the preferences and offer quick access to the essential or most frequently used features.
- Freebies: The web hosting account is offered with a free setup and domain regardless of whether it’s a year, two years, or three year contracts purchased by Bluehost users. It also offers $75 as search marketing credits from none other than the Google Adwords to ensure that users get an opportunity to target their preferred audiences, increase website traffic, and to promote their website.
- Money Back Guarantee: The company backs up its hosting service with a money back guarantee for 30 days for all its new customers. So, you can be rest assured that you can claim for a full refund if you are dissatisfied with the services or packages provided by Bluehost.
Before you choose a hosting company to host your site, always consider the security aspects for the betterment of your business. As far as Bluehost is concerned, it protects your website and your business. The company offers unbeatable service and outstanding support through its team members who are highly efficient in addressing the concerns and queries of customers. The Bluehost support team uses the right techniques to reach out to its clients. All in all, Bluehost is definitely worth the investment to make your website highly successful.